The G STILO road shoes by GAERNE are made for high performance. Ranging from the EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON sole to the DIAGONAL CLOSURE SYSTEM speed lacing closure, they offer absolute functionality for every athlete.
• Upper made of supple microfibre
• EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON sole
• DIAGONAL CLOSURE SYSTEM speed lacing and velcro closure
• BOA IP-1 twist closure
• Outstanding breathability
• Perforated and lined tongue provides air circulation and wearing comfort
• Replaceable and super light comfort insole
• Anatomic heel cap made of non-formable plastic offers hold, skid resistance and stabilisation
• Control system at the heels for optimum positioning during the ride
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
• Made in Italy
EPS LIGHT WEIGHT FULL CARBON:
This full carbon sole guarantees absolute lightness and stiffness. The ultra-thin design allows for a minimum distance between foot and pedal - maximum power transfer without energy loss. Two ventilation channels inside the sole ensure perfect ventilation of the foot while riding. Anti-slip rubber inserts on front and back offer safety when walking.
DIAGONAL CLOSURE SYSTEM:
The speed lacing closure is not arranged in X-shape, as it is the case with common models, but runs diagonally over the foot. This arrangement optimises the fit of the shoe.
This twist closure allows for very easy putting on and taking off shoes. The shoe is closed by turning the button into the direction of travel. By turning it into the other direction, the closure is loosened. To fully open the closure, you have to pull the button to the top.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, italia and co offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.