CENTAURUS - This shoe satisfies the needs of the cyclist who is looking for a shoe featuring a sole that is not too rigid but at the same time with an upper made in sought-for and reliable materials and closure.
- SOLE - Carbon and polyurethane
- UPPER - Microfibre with highly perspiring mesh
- TONGUE - In micro-diamond material 1.2 thickness
- CLOSURE - Double: the top part of the shoe features the Boa system with a soft tongue in polypropylene while the central part and tip feature two Velcro straps.
- INSOLE - Perforated polypropylene
DMT's Centaurus at its core a carbon sole provides second to none lightweight rigidity essentially it's a road shoe up top but with the bolt on addition to its underside of an aggressive removable polyurethane outsole and twin screw in studs for the CX run-ups or trail territory hike-a-bikes. Although promoted for the rider not wanting too much rigidity (whatever that means in real terms) it's a world away from a flacid trail shoe.
- Each engaged revolution proved thoroughly effective. Off setting the unwavering carbon sole is the insoles raised sweet spot for stabilising the foot and reducing knee torsion alongside DMT's Thermo Moulding construction. If you were sensible enough not to tear out the heat sensitive stickers you get two chances to whack them in the oven according to DMT's instructions before re-inserting warm for a customised fit.
Colour - White/Red/Black
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, italia and co offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.