TIME has revolutionised clipless pedal technology and introduces its newest generation: Xpresso. This brand new pedal has an even faster, more intuitive engagement without any rubbing.
Top Features of the Time Xpresso 4 Pedals
- Steel axle and composite body with flexible carbon blade
- Oversized pedal platform 700 mm2 with interchangeable stainless steel plate
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Adjustment of angular sensations, or ÒfeelÓ
- Q-Factor adjustment Ñ setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept Ñ minimal distance sole to pedal axle
- Angular float (+/-5¡) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15¡
- Weight: 224 g/pair
This is thanks to the I-Clic concept of a pre-open clipless system (TIME patent). Also, the use of a carbon flexion blade instead of the traditional metal spring allows for these new pedals to be extremely light. The oversized platform of 700 mm2 gives the pedals a record surface area/weight factor.
Weight (g): 224
Axle Material: Steel
Float (°): 5
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, italia and co offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.